Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hi ho hi ho its off putt putting we go!

What was I thinking?????!!!! I really just wanted to get Gwen out of the house today, but indoor Putt Putt for a 1 1/2 year old??? now that's funny. It started out with Gwen receiving the cutest, tiniest golf club I've ever seen, then she picked out her golf ball (and of course it was the pink one). Then we were off! Instead of hitting the ball with the club, Gwen was throwing her ball instead. She thought it was great when she put her ball into the hole. Well, she got some of the idea of Putt Putt. Yes, the ball is suppose to end up in the hole. Well, that lasted a couple of seconds. Then she was off to the next hole stealing the other kids golf balls and putting them in her hole. Um... the kids weren't too thrilled with her. So needless to say, mommy was chasing the golf ball snatcher the entire time. The entire event lasted 30 minutes, because mommy was done chasing her around.
So, my girlfriend Lisa and I took the kids to Mc Donalds to play and have lunch. I thought my time of chasing Gwen was done... umm no! She got stuck and didn't know how to get back down, so mommy to the rescue.
Now it is nap time, and I need a nap too!


Cosmic Putt Putt... Gwen was not to sure about her clothes lighting up

Watching Eva demonstrate how to golf

And they're off!



Our minature golfer... "CHEESE"!


She found the hole!!

our golf ball snatcher putting everyones ball in the hole



on the lookout for more balls


Until next time.... we'll try this again when she's 5!

No comments: