gosh! Time is flying by! I guess that's a good thing!
Jayson is back in Korea and is there for a few more weeks. He's enjoying his sleep the most I think right now! I'm a bit envious of that!
We both are looking forward to Feb. We will finally be a family again! It's been one long year!
Gwen is 19 days old today. Thank goodness we both are finally almost over this nasty head cold.. yes, I gave our newborn a head cold that I came down with a few days after we got home from the hospital.
Gwen is already changing so much! She's getting a little chunkier everyday. Her facial expressions are a riot (especially when she is ready to pass gas or relieve herself). It's too funny! She still ABSOLUTELY hates to have her diaper changed and her clothes changed. I'm still hoping this will change. She's starting to warm up to bath time, but this morning wasn't having it. I hate to see the little tears coming down her face! It breaks my heart!
As for me, well... I'm doing good. I have 12 more pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregancy weight. I can't wait to start working out, but of course because of my surgery I have to wait a few more weeks.
Keep checking back as I will try and update as much as possible... in between feedings and what not!
1 comment:
Krisitna I am so proud and amazed at all your accomplishments! You are doing great! I'm sorry jayson had to leave, but I guess you are better at it then me. Keep in touch!
Brandi
Post a Comment