Thursday, January 1, 2009

More pictures of Gwen

Here are just a few of our favorite pictures of Gwen. Today she is 9 days old. I can't believe we've already made it through one week. Gwen has been a really good baby. She sleeps, eats, and poops. We have to wake her up in order to feed her. She hates to get her diaper changed and her clothes. And of course I have to change her outfits 50 times a day. They're all too cute on her... how could I not. I'm a mean mommy! Magnum has been doing really good with her. He's been really concerned when she cries and loves to take her for walks around the block. Not surprised on that one.
I'm not sure as to what I am going to do when Jayson has to leave for the next three weeks. Pray that I can do this all by myself. Luckily my incision is almost healed and I can get out of bed a little easier. I still have my momments though. ugh! My goal is to get rid of this tummy before Jayson comes home. We'll see if I can do that.
Anyways, enjoy the pictures!




3 comments:

Stacee said...

Ohhhh Kristina! She is sooo precious! I LOVE her Christmas outfit!

brandi said...

Kristina, you will have no trouble losing the weight, don't worry! And she is absolutely gorgeous.
Brandi

Unknown said...

What a cutie... I can't wait to see her!