Monday, January 26, 2009

To all my mommy friends...

Why in the world did you not tell me how painful it was to stop breastfeeding?? Holy Cow! The past couple of days have been painful!
Now that I have that off my chest... Gwen seems to be doing a lot better on formula for sensitive tummies. It's only been a couple of days, but it's seems to be working so far.

4 more days...hurray!

3 comments:

Christy Music said...

Ha, well had you told me you were stopping overnight I totally could have warned you. I wanted to scream the few days after I stopped cold turkey with Emily due to the lovely infections I was getting. So mix all that together and you've got a bucket o' fun! Best of luck these next few days but so excited for you!

molly said...

bahahaaaa! you crack me up kristina!! glad the sensitive formula is working...it worked wonders for a&e!

mityscottfamily said...

OMG I remember quitting ....it freaking hurts!! Why are you stopping? I had to stop with Michael because his tummy was always upset. I was really bummed.
Good Luck....and I'm sooo happy for you...your circle is complete. Baby, house and Hubby home!!!